- The delegation of the Netherlands visits ECNU - 2023-05-31
- The Mega-Delta Database was officially launched — Providing support for Scientific research and management decisions - 2023-04-26
- Recap: The Chinese Marginal Seas Case Study 2022 Annual Meeting - 2022-11-24
- Kick-off Meeting of the IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group - 2022-11-01
- The 20th Physics of Estuaries and Coastal Seas (PECS 2022) is held in Shanghai - 2022-10-28
SKLEC Building A204Fri, 2023-04-28 10:00
SKLEC Building A204Wed, 2023-04-19 10:00
SKLEC Building A204Wed, 2023-04-19 09:00
Intratidal and neap-spring variations of suspended sediment concentrations and sediment transport processes in the North Branch of the Changjiang EstuaryActa Oceanologica Sinica , 2015 , 34(1): 137-147.
Exploration of the impact of seasonal river discharge variations on long-term estuarine morphodynamic behaviorCoastal Engineering , 2015 , 95: 105-116
Variations of sediment toxicity in a tidal Estuary: A case study of the South Passage, Changjiang (Yangtze) EstuaryChemosphere , 2015 , 128: 7-13.