- The delegation of the Netherlands visits ECNU - 2023-05-31
- The Mega-Delta Database was officially launched — Providing support for Scientific research and management decisions - 2023-04-26
- Recap: The Chinese Marginal Seas Case Study 2022 Annual Meeting - 2022-11-24
- Kick-off Meeting of the IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group - 2022-11-01
- The 20th Physics of Estuaries and Coastal Seas (PECS 2022) is held in Shanghai - 2022-10-28
SKLEC Building A204Fri, 2023-04-28 10:00
SKLEC Building A204Wed, 2023-04-19 10:00
SKLEC Building A204Wed, 2023-04-19 09:00
Potential dietary influence on the stable isotopes and fatty acid composition of migratory anchovy (Coilia mystus) around the Changjiang EstuaryJournal of The Marine Biological Association OF The Unitd Kingdom , 2015 , 95(1): 193-205.
Effects of Sulfamethazine on Denitrification and the Associated N2O Release in Estuarine and Coastal SedimentsEnvironmental Science & Technology , 2015 , 49(1): 326-333.
Plant invasion impacts on the gross and net primary production of the salt marsh on eastern coast of China: insights from leaf to ecosystemJournal of Geophysical Research , 2015 , 120(1): 169-186.