- The delegation of the Netherlands visits ECNU - 2023-05-31
- The Mega-Delta Database was officially launched — Providing support for Scientific research and management decisions - 2023-04-26
- Recap: The Chinese Marginal Seas Case Study 2022 Annual Meeting - 2022-11-24
- Kick-off Meeting of the IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group - 2022-11-01
- The 20th Physics of Estuaries and Coastal Seas (PECS 2022) is held in Shanghai - 2022-10-28
SKLEC Building A204Fri, 2023-04-28 10:00
SKLEC Building A204Wed, 2023-04-19 10:00
SKLEC Building A204Wed, 2023-04-19 09:00
Science China-Earth Sciencens ,
Phytoplankton dynamics in contrasting early stage North Atlantic spring blooms: composition, succession, and potential driversBiogeosciences , 2015 , 12: 2395-2409.
Spatiotemporal dynamics of salt marsh vegetation regulated by plant invasion and abiotic processes in the Yangtze Estuary: observations with a modeling approachEstuaries and Coasts , 2015 , 38(1): 310-324.