Meeting Room 301, SKLEC BuildingSat, 2017-05-27 09:00
Meeting Room 301, SKLEC BuildingFri, 2017-04-28 15:00
Meeting Room 301, SKLEC BuildingFri, 2017-04-21 15:45
- SKLEC-NIVA Centre Members Visited Norway - 2017-04-11
- Foundation of Comparative Studies between the Yangtze and the Nile Delta - 2016-11-23
- School of Marine Sciences set up - 2016-11-08
- Workshop on Modeling on Coastal and Shelf Ecosystems organized by SKLEC-NIVA Centre - 2016-11-02
- The 3rd SKLEC International Consultation Meeting and Workshop on Estuarine and Coastal Research was held in ECNU - 2016-11-02
- Vice president of University of Bergen visited ECNU and SKLEC - 2016-11-01
Evaluation of the threat from sea-level rise to the mangrove ecosystems in Tieshangang Bay, southern ChinaOcean & Coastal Management , 2015 , 109: 1-8.
Spatiotemporal dynamics of salt marsh vegetation regulated by plant invasion and abiotic processes in the Yangtze Estuary: observations with a modeling approachEstuaries and Coasts , 2015 , 38(1): 310-324.
Penguins significantly increased phosphine formation and phosphorus contribution in maritime Antarctic soilsScientific Reports , 2014 , 4: 7055 DOI: 10.1038/srep07055