Meeting Room 201, SKLEC BuildingMon, 2018-06-25 09:30
Meeting Room 201, SKLEC BuildingTue, 2018-06-19 09:30
Meeting Room 301, SKLEC BuildingTue, 2018-06-12 10:00
- Saltmarsh Workshop held at East China Normal University - 2018-06-20
- The Joint Research Project between China and the Netherlands ‘Coping with Deltas in Transition’ Is Officially Launched - 2018-06-11
- ew IMBeR-Future Earth Coasts Continental Margins Working Group - 2018-03-08
- Chongming Sino-Holland Joint Research Center inaugurated - 2018-01-15
- ECSA2017 was held in Shanghai - 2018-01-05
- The Integrated Marine Biosphere Research (IMBeR) scientific steering committee meeting was held in ECNU - 2017-12-05
Selected emerging organic contaminants in the Yangtze Estuary, China: A comprehensive treatment of their association with aquatic colloidsJournal of Hazardous Materials , 2015 , 283: 14-23.
The Ecospace model applied to the North Sea: Evaluating spatial predictions with fish biomass and fishing effort dataEcological Modelling , 2015 , 300: 50-60.
Magnetic properties of tidal flat sediments on the Yangtze coast, China: Early diagenetic alteration and implicationsThe Holocene , 2015 , 25(5): 832-843.