Meeting Room A204, SKLEC Building, Minhang CampusFri, 2020-01-17 15:00
Meeting Room A204, SKLEC Building, Minhang CampusFri, 2020-01-17 14:00
Lecture Hall B101, SKLEC Building, Minhang CampusTue, 2019-12-17 14:00
- IMBeR sets up its International Project Office-China in ECNU - 2020-02-17
- The Joint Research Project meeting between China and the Netherlands ‘Coping with Deltas in Transition’ was hold in TUD - 2019-04-28
- The 8th China-Japan-Korea IMBeR Symposium and Training Course - 2018-11-15
- Press release: AMAP 2018 Arctic Ocean Acidification ---led by Prof. Richard Bellerby - 2018-10-19
- CMWG Workshop Held in East China Normal University - 2018-10-09
- Saltmarsh Workshop held at East China Normal University - 2018-06-20
Spatiotemporal dynamics of salt marsh vegetation regulated by plant invasion and abiotic processes in the Yangtze Estuary: observations with a modeling approachEstuaries and Coasts , 2015 , 38(1): 310-324.
Variations of sediment toxicity in a tidal Estuary: A case study of the South Passage, Changjiang (Yangtze) EstuaryChemosphere , 2015 , 128: 7-13.
Variations in tidal flats of the Changjiang (Yangtze) estuary during 1950s-2010s: Future crisis and policy implicationOcean & Coastal Management , 2015 , 108: 89-96.