Lecture Hall B101, SKLEC Building, Minhang CampusMon, 2019-11-04 10:30
Lecture Hall B101, SKLEC Building, Minhang CampusMon, 2019-11-04 09:30
Lecture Hall B101, SKLEC Building, Minhang CampusWed, 2019-10-30 15:15
- The Joint Research Project meeting between China and the Netherlands ‘Coping with Deltas in Transition’ was hold in TUD - 2019-04-28
- The 8th China-Japan-Korea IMBeR Symposium and Training Course - 2018-11-15
- Press release: AMAP 2018 Arctic Ocean Acidification ---led by Prof. Richard Bellerby - 2018-10-19
- CMWG Workshop Held in East China Normal University - 2018-10-09
- Saltmarsh Workshop held at East China Normal University - 2018-06-20
- The Joint Research Project between China and the Netherlands ‘Coping with Deltas in Transition’ Is Officially Launched - 2018-06-11
Variations of sediment toxicity in a tidal Estuary: A case study of the South Passage, Changjiang (Yangtze) EstuaryChemosphere , 2015 , 128: 7-13.
Variations in tidal flats of the Changjiang (Yangtze) estuary during 1950s-2010s: Future crisis and policy implicationOcean & Coastal Management , 2015 , 108: 89-96.
Abundance and diversity of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon degradation bacteria in urban roadside soils in ShanghaiApplied Microbiology and Biotechnology , 2015 , 99(8): 3639-3649.