Journal of “Anthropocene Coasts” in Shanghai, China seeks an in-house Editorial Assistant to provide administrative and production support.
1. Logging, processing, and tracking author-submitted manuscripts.
2. Assist editors/freelancers in fulfilling various editorial assignments.
3. Help build up and maintain good communication with various contacts.
4. Contribute to the building of authors team.
5. Other related works.
1. A doctor’s degree with related academic background is required.
2. Strong English written and verbal communication abilities, oversea studying or working experience are required.
3. Strong communication skills are essential. Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are required.
4. Database management and on-line manuscript submission experience are desirable.
Qualified candidate will take a two months training in Canadian Science Publishing and enjoy the welfare benefits as a staff of East China Normal University and State Key Laboratory of Estuarine and Coastal Research.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send you’re your resume and cover letter to
Dr. Hong Jiang
Zhongshan N. Road 3663, Shanghai 200062, China.
Closing date: Until January 15th 2017, or the position is filled.
About Anthropocene Coasts
Anthropocene Coasts is a new open access international journal jointly developed by Canadian Science Publishing and East China Normal University. Anthropocene Coasts is devoted to the estuarine and coastal research in the Anthropocene period. This historical period is critical for the social andeconomic development. Therefore, the journal is concerned with multidisciplinary studies on the regime shift in response to concentrated human activities in the world estuarine and coastal regions, with the background of climate change.
About Canadian Science Publishing
Canadian Science Publishing (CSP), head-quartered in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada) is an independent, not-for-profit scholarly publisher dedicated to serving the needs of researchers and their communities, not only by publishing quality peer-reviewed journals but also by supporting the knowledge-sharing activities of scholarly societies and other key partners through events, awards, and other exchanges. To learn more, visit www.cdnsciencepub.com.
About East China Normal University
Founded in Shanghai in October 1951, East China Normal University (ECNU) is one of the most prestigious universities in China. Since China opened up to the world in 1978, ECNU has developed at a breathtaking pace into a comprehensive research university. For more information, visit www.ecnu.edu.cn.