1) Yuan, L., Ge Z.M., Fan, X.Z., Zhang, L. Q., 2014. Ecosystem-based coastal zone management: A comprehensive assessment of coastal ecosystems in Chongming Dongtan coastal zone. Ocean and Coastal
2）Ge Z.M., Zhang, L. Q., Yuan, L., 2014. Spatiotemporal dynamics of salt marsh vegetation regulated by plant invasion and abiotic processes in the Yangtze Estuary: observations with a modeling approach. Estuaries and Coasts. DOI 10.1007/s12237-014-9804-7
3）Ge, Z.M., Zhang, L.Q., Yuan, L., Zhang, C. 2014.Effects of salinity on temperature-dependent photosynthetic parameters of a native C3and a non-native C4marsh grass in the Yangtze Estuary, China.Photosynthetica, DOI: 10.1007/s11099-014-00xx-x.
4）Wang H, Ge, Z.M., Yuan, L., Zhang, L.Q., 2014. Evaluation of the combined threat from sea-level 31 rise and sedimentation reduction to the coastal wetlands in the Yangtze Estuary, China. Ecological Engineering, 71:346-354.
5）Zou, W. N., Yuan, L., Zhang, L. Q., 2013. Analyzing the spectral responses of submerged aquatic vegetation in a eutrophic lake in Shanghai. Ecological Engineering.57:65-71
6）Yuan L., Zhang L. Q., Xiao D. R., Huang H.M.,2011. The application of cutting plus waterlogging to control Spartina alterniflora on saltmarshes in the Yangtze Estuary, China. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 92:103-110.(in English)
7) Yuan L., Zhang L. Q., 2008. Mapping Large-Scale Distribution of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation Coverage Using Remote Sensing. Ecological informatics, 3:245-251. (in English)
8) Yuan L., Zhang L. Q., 2007. The Spectral Responses of Submerged plant Vallisneria spiralis with Varying Biomass Using Spectroradiometer. Hydrobiologia, 579: 291-299. (in English)
9) Wang R. Z., Yuan L., Zhang L. Q., 2010. Impacts of Spartina alterniflora Invasion on the Benthic Communities of Saltmarshes in the Yangtze Estuary, China. Ecological Engineering.36，799-806. (in English)
10) Tian B., Zhou Y. X., Zhang L. Q., Yuan L., 2008. Analyzing the Habitat Suitability for Migratory Birds at the Chongming Dongtan Nature Reserve in Shanghai, China. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 80：296-302. (in English)
11) Yuan L., Zhang L. Q., 2006. Identification of the Spectral Characteristics of Submerged plant Vallisneria spiralis. Acta Ecologica Sinica.26 (4):1005-1011. (in English)
12) Yuan L., Zhang L. Q. The Spectral Characteristics of a Submerged Plant Myriophyllum Spicatum with Varied Coverage. Journal of Remote Sensing, 2007, 11(4): 609-616. (in Chinese)
13) Yuan L., Zhang L. Q., Gu Z. Q., 2010. Responses of chlorophyll fluorescence of an invasive plant Spartina alterniflora to continuous waterlogging. Acta Scientiae Circum stantiae, 30(4): 882- 889. (in Chinese)
14) Yuan L., , Karim A, Zhang L. Q. Effects of NaCl Stresses on Active Oxygen Metabolism and Membrane Stability in Pistacia vera Seedlings. Acta Phytoecologica Sinica, 2005, 29(6):985-991. (in Chinese)
15) Fan X. Z., Yuan L., Dai X. Y., Zhang L. Q., 2010. The integrated coastal zone management (ICZM) and its progress. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 30(10):2756-2765. (in Chinese)
16) Fan X. Z., Zhang L. Q.,Yuan L., Zou W. N.,2011. An analysis on spatio-temporal dynamics of suitable habitats for waterbirds based on spatial zonation at Chongming Dongtan, Shanghai. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 31(13): 3820-3829. (in Chinese)