Estuarine and Coastal Ecosystem
Marine Environmental Sciences
500 Dongchuan Rd.,Shanghai 200241, China
Director, Deputy Secretary General of Shanghai Society for Oceanology and Limnology
B.S., Shandong College of Oceanology (Ocean University of China) (1984)
Ph.D., East China Normal University (1998)
Professor, State Key Lab. of Estuarine and Coastal Research, East China Normal University (2003- )
Researcher, Ocean Research Institute, University of Tokyo, Japan (2004)
Associate Professor, Institute of Estuarine and Coastal Research, East China Normal University (1998-2002)
Research Assistant, Institute of Estuarine and Coastal Research, East China Normal University (1990-1997)
Teaching Assistant, Institute of Estuarine and Coastal Research, East China Normal University (1984-1989)
Researcher, ORI, Ocean Research Institute, University of Tokyo, Japan (2004)
Visiting Scholar, DIHO, Delta Institute for Hydrobiological Research, Yerseke, The Netherlands (1990)
Visiting Scholar, NIOZ, Netherlands Institute for Sea Research, Texel, The Netherlands (1989)
Personal Details :
Prof. Daoji Li is a marine scientist studying biological oceanography, estuarine and coastal ecosystems and marine environmental science，the director of Plastic Marine Debris Research Centre, East China Normal University, and the deputy secretary general of Shanghai Society for Oceanology and Limnology. He is also a member of the Shanghai Municipal Committee of the Political Consultative Conference, the chairman of Jiusan Society of East China Normal University Committee. He has over 100 peer-reviewed publications. Over last 30 years, he has made fruitful research in the following areas and made a number of important research results. Such as the growth dynamics and eco-physiological studies of main phytoplankton populations in the Yangtze estuary, migration and transformation of biogenic elements in estuaries and coastal waters with kinetic processes, formation mechanism of Hypoxia Zone in the Yangtze estuary, molecular ecology of population differentiation and geographical isolation in European and Japanese eels, response of ecosystems in the Yangtze Estuary and coastal waters to typhoon processes, influence of large-scale water conservancy project on input flux of main biogenic elements in estuarine waters of Yangtze River basin, marine microplastic pollution research, and so on. He has won the first prize of Shanghai scientific and Technological Progress Award and the honorary title of "scholar of dawn of Shanghai" in the past. As the principal scientist, he is in charge of the National Key Research and Development Program: Marine Microplastics Monitoring and Ecological Risk Assessment Technology Research Project (2016YFC1402200)
RECENT RESEARCH PROJECTS:
1. UNEP Program: Methodology of Marine Litter Hotspot Assessment (White Paper), 2018-2019, Leader
2. UNESCO/IOC-WESTPAC Research Project: Distribution, Source, Fate and Impacts of Marine Microplastics in the Asia Pacific Region, 2017-2020, Principal Investigator (PI)
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Temporal and spatial distributions, the structure and ecological effects of attached bio-communities of microplastics in the Yangtze River estuary and adjacent East China Sea, (41676190), 2017-01-2020.12, Project Leader
4. National key R & D projects: Marine Microplastics Monitoring and Ecological Risk Assessment Technology Research Project (2016YFC1402200), 2016.06-2020.12, Principal Scientist.
5. National key R & D projects:Marine Microplastics Monitoring and Ecological Risk Assessment Technology Research Project (2016YFC1402200), the fifth program: Marine Microplastics Adhesion Biological Propagation and Microplastic Marine Ecological Environmental Impact Assessment Technical Research (2016YFC1402205), Project Leader
6. National Major Program of Scientific Research Program on Global Change Research on Response Mechanism and Vulnerability Assessment of Typical Coastal Systems to Climate Change in China,03 Topic: Response and Pattern Evolution of Coastal Ecosystem Processes under Climate Change Scenarios (2010CB951203), 2010.06- 2014. 12, one of the subjects responsible
7. Shanghai Key Research Projects: Response Mechanism and Vulnerability Assessment of Yangtze River Estuarine Ecosystem to Climate Change (10JC1404400), 2010.10-2013.09, Project Leader
8. National Marine Public Project "Monitoring and Assessment and Ecological Compensation Technology Research of Pollution Damage of Coastal Power Plant " 04 Sub-task: Ecological Compensation Technology Research of Coastal Power Plant Pollution Damage (200905010-4), 2009.10-2012.12, the person in charge of the task
9. Project supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China: Evolution of Marine Environment and the Differentiation of Japanese Anguilla Population (40576067), 2006.01-2008.12, Project Leader
10. "973", "Chinese Land-Sea Interactions and Their Environmental Effects", Journal of National Basic Research Program of China (No. 973). 05 Title: Biogeochemical Processes of High Turbidity Estuary Waters (2002CB412405), 2003-2008, Project Leader
11. Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission Project: Status and Future Stability of Shanghai Coastal Waters Ecosystem, 1999-2000, Project Leader
PARTICIPATE IN PROJECTS:
1. Integration and data processing of seabed sensing technology（10dz1210505）, Key Project of Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, 2010-2013.
2. Effects of human activities on the eco-morphological evolution of rivers and estuaries(2008DFB90240), Programme Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands, 2008-2012.
3. Interaction between physical and ecological processes in estuaries and coastal waters(2004CB720505）, Programme Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands, 2004-2007.
4. Ecological and environmental survey in Changjing Estuary and its nearshore in springtime, State Environmental Protection Administration, 2006-2007.
5. Ecological and environmental survey in Changjing Estuary and its nearshore, State Environmental Protection Administration, 2005-2006.
6. Ecosystem dynamics and sustainable utilization of living resources in the Yellow Sea and East China Sea（G1999043705）,“973”Program, 1999-2003.
7. LOICZ of high turbidity estuarine and coastal ecosystem（40721004）,the Funds for creative research groups of National Natural Science Foundation of China,2008-2010.
8. Pudong International Airport eastward and Jiuduansha wetland ecological engineering,Major project of Shanghai,1988-1993.
9. Research and application of Chinese estuary sediment dynamic processes,Major Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China,1988-1992.
10. The comprehensive inquiry of coastal zone and shoal resources of Shanghai,Major project of Shanghai,1980-1986(participate during 1984-1986).
Research progress of estuarine and coastal science(Professor lectures).
133. Li, D; Liu, K; Li, C ; Peng, G; Andrady, A; Wu, T; Zhang, Z; Wang, X; Song, Z; Zong, C; Zhang, F; Wei, N; Bai, M; Zhu, L; Xu, J; Wu, H; Wang, L; Chang, S; Zhu, W. 2020. Profiling the vertical transport of microplastics in the West Pacific Ocean and East Indian Ocean with a novel in situ filtration technique. Environ. Sci. Technol. 54(20), 12979-12988
132. Li, C; Li, D; Wang, X; Liu, K; Zhu, L; Wei, N; Zong, C. 2020. Pelagic Microplastics in Surface Water of the Eastern Indian Ocean during Monsoon Transition Period: Abundance, Distribution, and Characteristics. Sci. Total Environ. 755, 142629
131. Xu, J., Li, D. Feeding behavior responses of a juvenile hybrid grouper, Epinephelus fuscoguttatus♀ × E. lanceolatus♂, to microplastics. Environ. Pollut. 2020, accepted.
130. Liu, K.; Wang, X.; Song, Z.; Wei, N.; Ye, H.; Cong, X.; Zhao, L.; Li, Y.; Qu, L.; Zhu, L.; Zhang, F.; Zong, C.; Jiang, C.; Li, D. Global inventory of atmospheric fibrous microplastics input into the ocean: An implication from the indoor origin. J. Hazard. Mater. 2020, 400, 123223.
129. Liu, K.; Wang, X.; Song, Z.; Wei, N.; Li, D. Terrestrial plants as a potential temporary sink of atmospheric microplastics during transport. Sci. Total Environ. 2020, 742, 140523.
128. Zhang, F.; Yao, C.; Xu, J.; Zhu, L.; Peng, G.; Li, D. Composition, spatial distribution and sources of plastic litter on the East China Sea floor. Sci. Total Environ. 2020, 742, 140525.
127. 李道季. 海洋微塑料研究焦点及存在的科学认知误区. 科技导报. 38(14), 46-53.
126. Liu, K.; Courtene-Jones, W.; Wang, X.; Song, Z.; Wei, N.; Li, D. Elucidating the vertical transport of microplastics in the water column: a review of sampling methodologies and distributions. Water Res. 2020, 116403.
125. 李道季. 消减海洋塑料垃圾保护海洋环境. 民主与科学. 2020, 182.32-34.
124. Song, Z.; Liu, K.; Wang, X.; Wei, N.; Zong, C.; Li, C.; Jiang, C.; He, Y.; Li, D. To what extent are we really free from airborne microplastics? Sci. Total Environ. 2020, 142118.
123. Wang, X.; Li, C.; Liu, K.; Zhu, L.; Song, Z.; Li, D. Atmospheric microplastic over the South China Sea and East Indian Ocean: abundance, distribution and source. J. Hazard. Mater. 2020, 389, 121846.
122. Peng, G.; Bellerby, R.; Zhang, F.; Sun, X.; Li, D. The ocean’s ultimate trashcan: Hadal trenches as major depositories for plastic pollution. Water Res. 2020, 168, 115121.
121. Zhu, L.; Zhao, S.; Bittar, T.B.; Stubbins, A.; Li, D. Photochemical dissolution of buoyant microplastics to dissolved organic carbon: Rates and microbial impacts. J. Hazard. Mater. 2020, 383, 121065.
120. Liu, K.; Wu, T.; Wang, X.; Song, Z.; Zong, C.; Wei, N.; Li, D. Consistent Transport of Terrestrial Microplastics to the Ocean through Atmosphere. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2019, 53(18), 10612-10619.
119. Liu, K.; Wang, X.; Fang, T.; Xu, P.; Zhu, L.; Li, D. Source and potential risk assessment of suspended atmospheric microplastics in Shanghai. Sci. Total Environ. 2019, 675, 462-471.
118. 李道季; 朱礼鑫; 常思远; 张峰; 王璐. 海洋微塑料污染研究发展态势及存在问题. 华东师范大学学报 (自然科学版). 2019(03), 174-185.
117. Liu, K.; Wang, X.; Wei, N.; Song, Z.; Li, D. Accurate quantification and transport estimation of suspended atmospheric microplastics in megacities: Implications for human health. Environ. Int. 2019, 132, 105127.
116. Liu, K.; Zhang, F.; Song, Z.; Zong, C.; Wei, N.; Li, D. A novel method enabling the accurate quantification of microplastics in the water column of deep ocean. Mar. Pollut. Bull. 2019, 146, 462-465.
115. Zhao, S.; Wang, T.; Zhu, L.; Xu, P.; Wang, X.; Gao, L.; Li, D. Analysis of suspended microplastics in the Changjiang Estuary: Implications for riverine plastic load to the ocean. Water Res. 2019, 161, 560-569.
114. Zhang, F.; Wang, X.; Xu, J.; Zhu, L.; Peng, G.; Xu, P.; Li, D. Food-web transfer of microplastics between wild caught fish and crustaceans in East China Sea. Mar. Pollut. Bull. 2019, 146, 173-182.
113. 徐沛; 彭谷雨; 朱礼鑫; 白濛雨; 李道季. 长江口微塑料时空分布及风险评价. 中国环境科学. 2019, 39(05), 2071-2077.
112. 李道季. 海洋微塑料污染状况及其应对措施建议. 环境科学研究. 2019, 32(02), 197-202.
111. Jiang, P.; Zhao, S.; Zhu, L.; Li, D. Microplastic-associated bacterial assemblages in the intertidal zone of the Yangtze Estuary. Sci. Total Environ. 2018, 624, 48-54.
110. Bai, M.; Zhu, L.; An, L.; Peng, G.; Li, D. Estimation and prediction of plastic waste annual input into the sea from China. Acta Oceanol. Sin. 2018, 37(11), 26-39.
109. Feng Wang, Xiaomei Nian, Jinlong Wang, Weiguo Zhang, Guyu Peng, Can Ge, Chenyin Dong, Jianguo Qu and Daoji Li. Multiple dating approaches applied to the recent sediments in the Yangtze River （Changjiang）subaqueous delta, The Holocene, 2018, Doi: 10.1177/0959683617752847.
108. Pei Xu, Guyu Peng, Lei Su, Yongqiang Gao, Lei Gao, Daoji Li. Microplastic risk assessment in surface waters: A case study in the Changjiang Estuary, China, Marine Pollution Bulletin 133（2018）647-654.
107. Shiye Zhao, Lixin Zhu, Lei Gao, Daoji Li. Chapter 2 – Limitations for Microplastic Quantification in the Ocean and Recommendations for Improvement and Standardization,《Microplastic Contamination in Aquatic Environments》, Elsevier, 2018, Pages 27–49.
106. 白濛雨, 赵世烨, 彭谷雨, 高磊, 李道季. 城市污水处理过程中微塑料赋存特征. 中国环境科学, 2018, 38(5): 1734-1743.
105. 高永强, 高磊, 朱礼鑫, 李道季. 长江口及其邻近海域悬浮颗粒物浓度和粒径的时空变化特征, 海洋学报, 2018(40)03: 62-73.
104. Guyu Peng, Pei Xu, Bangshang Zhu, Mengyu Bai, Daoji Li. Microplastics in freshwater river sediments in Shanghai, China: A case study of risk assessment in mega-cities. Environmental Pollution, 2018, 234: 448-456.
103. Fu, Qiang, Yang, Yujia, Li, Chao, Zeng, Qifan, Zhou, Tao, Li, Ning, Liu, Yang, Li, Yun, Wang, Xiaozhu, Liu, Shikai, Li, Daoji, Liu, Zhanjiang . The chemokinome superfamily: II. The 64 CC chemokines in channel catfish and their involvement in disease and hypoxia responses, Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 2017, 73: 97-108.
102. Shuzhen Song, Lei Gao, Daoji Li, Teng Wang, Lixin Zhu, Yali Liu. Distributions and dynamics of dissolved carbohydrate species in Changjiang Estuary and the adjacent East China Sea. Marine Chemistry, 2017, 194:22-32.
101. Guyu Peng, Bangshang Zhu, Dongqi Yang, Lei Su, Huahong Shi, Daoji Li*. Microplastics in sediments of the Changjiang Estuary, China. Environmental Pollution, 2017, 225: 283-290.
100. Zhao SY, M Denley, JE Ward, DJ Li, TJ Mincer. An approch for extraction,Characterization and quantition of microplastic in natural marine snow using Raman microscopy. Analytical Methods, 2017, 9:1470-1478.
99. Su L, Xue YG, Li LY, Yang DQ, Kolandhasamy P, Li Daoji, Shi HH. Microplastics in Taihu Lake, China. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2016, 711-719.
98. Ge ZP, Shi HH, Mei XF, Dai ZJ, Li Daoji. Semi-automatic recognition of marine debris on beaches. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6,25759.
97. Teng Wang, DaojiLi,Lei Gao. Effects Of Successive Two Typhoons On The Water Environment And Primary Productivity In The Northern East China Sea.OCEANOLOGIA ET LIMNOLOGIA SINICA, 2016, 47(5):886-897.
96. Teng, T., Liu, G., Gao, L., Zhu, L.,Li,D.. Biological responses to nine powerful typhoons in the East China Sea. Regional Environmental Change, 2016, 1-12.
95. Li J, Qu X, Su L, Zhang WW, Yang D, Prabhu K, Li D J, Shi H H. Microplastics in mussels along the coastal waters of China. Environmental Pollution. 2016,214,pp177-184.
94. Zhao Shiye, Lixin Zhu, Daoji Li. Microscopic anthropogenic litter in terrestrial birds from Shanghai, China: Not only plastics but also natural fibers. Science of Total Environment, 2016,550:1110-1115.
93. Zhao, S., Lixin Zhu, Daoji Li. Microplastic in three urban estuaries, China. Environmental Pollution,2015,206,597-604.
92. Wang T., L. Gao, D.J. Li. Biological and Nutrient Responses to a Typhoon in the Yangtze Estuary and its Adjacent Sea. Journal of Coastal Research.2015, 32(2), pp323-332.
91. Shiye Zhao, Lixin Zhu, Daoji Li. Characterization of small plastic debris on tourism beaches around the South China Sea. Regional Studies in Marine Science, Volume 1, March 2015, Pp55-62.
90. Shen, Anglv, Xing Xiaoli, Li Daoji. Allelopathic effects of Prorocentrumdonghaiense and Kareniamikimotoi on each other under different temperature. THALASSAS, 2015, 31(1): 33-49.
89. Zheng, Liang;Xu, Ting;Li, Daoji;Zhou, Junliang. A representative retinoid X receptor antagonist UVI3003 induced teratogenesis in zebrafish embryos, Journal of Applied Toxicology, 2015,35(3),pp280-286.
88.Guangpeng Liu,LeiGao,LixinZhu,DaojiLi,Research on active fluorometer and remote sensing technology of Changjiang Estuary in winter,Marine Environmental Science, 2015, 34(2), pp 245-250.
87. Shen, A.L., Yuan, X.W., Liu, G.P., Li, D.J. Growth interactions between the bloom-forming dinoflagellates Prorocentrumdonghaiense and Kareniamikimotoi under different temperature. THALASSAS, 2014, 30(2): 33-45.
86. Shiye Zhao, Lixin Zhu, Teng Wang, Daoji Li. Suspended microplastics in the surface water of the Yangtze Estuary System, China: First observations on occurrence, distribution, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2014, 86(1-2): 562-568.
85. Lei Gao, Daoji Li, Joji Ishizaka. Stable isotope ratios of carbon and nitrogen in suspended organic matter: Seasonal and spatial dynamics along the Changjiang (Yangtze River) transport pathway, Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, 2014, 119(8): 1717-1737.
84.Teng Wang,GuangpengLiu,LixinZhu,LeiGao,Daoji Li, Distribution and controlling factors of the dissolved organic carbon in the adjacent sea area of the Yangtze Estuary in winter and summer MARINE SCIENCE BULLETIN, 33(5), pp 533-540, 2014/10.
83. Shiye Zhao, Yue Wang, Daoji Li. Effects of toxic and non-toxic Microcystis aeruginosa in different mixtures with Scenedesmus obliquus on growth of Brachionuscalyciflorus, Journal of Freshwater Ecology, 2014, 29(3): 377-386.
82.Chao Wei,ShufengYe,XuHan,DaojiLi,ZhongyangGuo, Methods of discharge water pollution influence assessment of coastal power plant,MAＲINE ENVIＲONMENTAL SCIENCE,32(5), pp 779-782, 2013/10.
81. TengWang,DaojiLi,LeiGao,WeiqingChen,Xu Han, Variation of nutrients and active fluorescence of chlorophyll in Yangtze River Estuary after typhoon “Kompasu”,MAＲINE ENVIＲONMENTAL SCIENCE,31(6), pp 860-866, 2012/12.
80. Yun Li, Daoji Li. Spatial Distributions of Picoplankton and Viruses in the Changjiang Estuary and Its Adjacent Sea Area during Summer, Journal of Marine Biology, 2012, 2012: 1-11 .
79. Tao Fang,DaojiLi,JingliangTang,Zhihua Feng, Evaluation on distribution of heavy metal elements in sediments and bed material environment in Yangtze River Estuary and its adjacent sea,Yangtze River, 43(10), pp 68-71, 2012/5.
78. Lei Gao, Daoji Li, YanweiZha. Nutrients and particulate organic matter discharged by the Changjiang (Yangtze River): Seasonal variations and temporal trends, Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, 2012, 117(G4): 1-16.
77. HaixiaLiu,DaojiLi,LeiGao,WeiweiWang,WeiqingChen,Study on Main Influencing Factors of Formation and Deterioration of Summer Hypoxia off the Yangtze River Estuary,ADVANCES IN MARINE SCIENCE, pp 186-197, 2012/4.
76. Lei Gao, Daidu Fan, Yanwei Zhang, Daoji Li. JingongCai, Tracing the quarter‐diurnal signatures of nutrients and dissolved, Journal of Geophysical Research, 2011, 116(G3): 1-20.
75.Yun Li,DaojiLi,LihuaZhang,DingjiangKong,Tao Fang, Vertical characteristics and diel variations of femtoplankton and picoplankton at the ChangjiangEstuary,Marine Sciences , 35(9), pp 24-30, 2011.
74. Wang, W.W., Li, D.J., Zhou, J.L. Nutrient dynamics in pore water of tidal marshes near the Yangtze Estuary and Hangzhou Bay, China. Environmental Earth Science, 2011, 63: 1067-1077.
73. Lei Gao, Daidu Fan, Chengxing Sun, Daoji Li, JingongCai. Optical characterization of CDOM in a marsh-influenced environment in the Changjiang (Yangtze River) Estuary, Environmental Earth Sciences, 2011, 64(3): 643-658.
72. Simin Liu, Weiguo Zhang, Qing He, Daoji Li, Hong Liu, Lizhong Yu. Magnetic properties of East China Sea shelf sediments off the Yangtze Estuary: Influence of provenance and particle size, Geomorphology, 2010, 119(3-4): 212-220.
71. Dekun Huang, Jinzhou Du, Yunfeng Wu, Daoji Li, Jing Zhang. Sinking of particulates 234Thxs, 7Be and 210Pbxs in the Changjiang estuary, China, Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2010, 28(6): 1152-1159 .
70. Yun Li, Daoji Li, Tao Fang, Lihua Zhang, Yanming Wang. Tidal effects on diel variations of picoplankton and viruses in the Changjiang estuary, Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2010, 28(3): 435-442 .
69. Yun Li, Daoji Li, Jingliang Tang, Yiming Wang, Zhigang Liu, Songqin He. Long-term changes in the Changjiang Estuary plankton community related to anthropogenic eutrophication, Aquatic Ecosystem Health and Management, 2010, 13(1): 66-72 .
68.Tao Fang,DaojiLi,JingliangTang,YimingWang,ZhigangLiu,PingxingDing,Songqing He, DISTRIBUTION OF THE FECAL COLIFORM AND TOTAL BACTERIA IN CHANGJIANG ESTUARY AND ITS ADJACENT SEA IN SUMMER AND AUTUMN，Transactions of Oceanology and Limnology, 3, pp 36-40, 2010.
67. Lei Gao, Daidu Fan, Daoji Li, JingongCai. Fluorescence characteristics of chromophoric dissolved organic matter in shallow water along the Zhejiang coasts, southeast China, Marine Environmental Research, 2010, 69(3): 187-197 .
66. Shen, Fang ;Zhou, Yun-Xuan ;Li, Dao-Ji ;Zhu, Wei-Jian ;SuhybSalama, Mhd. Medium resolution imaging spectrometer (MERIS) estimation of chlorophyll-a concentration in the turbid sediment-laden waters of the Changjiang (Yangtze) Estuary, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 2010, 31(17),pp4635-4650.
65.LeiGao,Daoji Li, Changes of nutrient concentrations in western areas of Yellow Sea and East China Sea in recent several decades,Marine Sciences,33(5), pp 64-69, 2009. 64.Mei Li,DaojiLi,PingxingDing,Yun Li, Distributions and seasonal variations of nutrients and DSi residual flux in Yangtze Estuary and adjacent area,MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE,28(6), pp 601-606, 2009/12.
63. Gao Lei, Daoji Li, PingxingDing.Quasi-simultaneous observation of currents, salinity and nutrients in the Changjiang (Yangtze River) plume on the tidal timescale, Journal of Marine Systems,2009, Vol.75(1-2), pp265-279.
62.DaojiLi,HuiCheng,The “Green Bloom” of Enteromorphaprolifera:Resposes to the Climate Change and? Beijing .Pp92-98.
61.Weiwei Wang,DaojiLi,Lei Gao, Vegetation Influence on Nutrients Distribution in Pore Water of Salt Marsh Sediment,Environmental Science, 30(11), pp 3209-3217, 2009/11. 60.Feiyan Zhang,JingliangTang,DaojiLi,TaoFang,Biao Wang, Zooplankton DISTRIBUTIoN AND VARIATION IN THE YANGTZE ESTUARY AND ITS ADJACENT WATERS IN SUMMER AND AUTUMN ,ACTA HYDROBIOLOGICA SINICA ,33(6), pp 1219-1225, 2009/11.
59.Yanming Wang,TaoFang,DaojiLi,JingliangTang,YimingWang,ZhigangLiu,Abundance and biomass of benthos in Changjiang Estuary and adjacent sea,MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE , 28(4), pp 366-370, 2009/8.
58.Weiwei Wang,CunqiLiu,DaojiLi,Yajuan Zhang, Partial Characterizations of Superoxide Dismutase in Three Species of Shrimps, FISHERIES SCIENCE, 28(4), pp 200-204, 2009/4.
57.Lei Gao,DaojiLi,LihuaYu,DingjiangKong,Yanming Wang, SEDIMENT-WATER EXCHANGE OF NUTRIENTS IN DONGTAN SALT MARSH WITHIN THE CHANGJIANG (YANGTZE RIVER) ESTUARY IN SPRING , OCEANOLOGIA ET LIMNOLOGIA SINICA, 40(2), pp 109-116, 2009/3.
56. Gao, Lei, Li, Dao-Ji, Ding, Ping-Xing. Nutrient budgets averaged over tidal cycles off the Changjiang (Yangtze River) Estuary, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 2008, 77(3): 331-336.
55.Yun Li,DaojiLi,TaoFang,Yanming Wang, Diel Variation of Chlorophyll a Concentration in the Changjiang Estuary, MARINE SCIENCE BULLETIN , 27(05), 2008, 31-34.
54. Fangt Tao, Li Daoji, Yu Lihua, and Li Yun.Changes in Nutrient uptake of Phytoplankton under the Interaction between Sunlight and Phosphate in the Changjiang River Estuary, Chin. J. Geochem. 2008, 27:161-170.
53.Tao Fang,DaojiLi,YunLi,Dingjiang Kong, A PRELIMINARY STUDY ON POPULATION CHARACTERISTICS OF PHYTOPLANKTON IN THE CHANGJIANG ESTUARY AND ITS ADJACENT SEA , TRANSACTIONS OF OCEANOLOGY AND LIMNOLOGY,02, 2008, 148-151.
52. Gao, Lei, Li, Dao-Ji, Ding, Ping-Xing. Variation of nutrients in response to the highly dynamic suspended particulate matter in the Changjiang (Yangtze River) plume, Continental Shelf Research, 2008, 28(17): 2393-2403.
51.Qizhen Liu,JiufaLi,CanhuaXu,ZhijunDai,Daoji Li, Flocculation process of fine-grained sediments by the combining effect of salinity and humus in the Changjiang Estuary in China, ACTA OCEANOLOGICA SINICA, 30(03), 2008, 141-147.
50.Yanming Wang, DaojiLi,TaoFang,ZhigangLiu,Songqin He, Study on relation of distribution of benthos and hypoxia in Yangtze River Estuary and adjacent sea, MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, 27(02), 2008, 140-143.
49.Tao Fang,DaojiLi,DingjiangKong,LihuaYu,YunLi,LeiGao,YanmingWang,Mei Li, Distribution of nitrate and phosphate and tidal variation in Changjiang estuary and its adjacent sea in summer and autumn, MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, 27(05), 2008, 438-442.
48. Tao Fang,Daoji Li, Lihua Yu, Advance of the siderophorsproducde by marine microorganisms, MARINE SCIENCES, 31(10), 2007, 87-91.
47. Yun Li, Daoji Li, Correlation between the Distribution of Bacterioplankton and the Environmental Factors in the Yangtze River Estuary and its Adjacent Seas, MARINE SCIENCE BULLETIN, 26(06), 2007, 10-18.
46. Lei Gao, Daoji Li, Lihua Yu, Dingjiang Kong, Yanming Wang, THE GEOCHEMISTRY OF BIOGENIC SILICA IN SEDIMENT OF DONGTAN INTERTIDAL FLAT IN CHANGJIANG (YANGTZE) RIVER ESTUARY, OCEANOLOGIA ET LIMNOLOGIA SINICA, 38(05), 2007, 412-419.
45.Dingjiang Kong, DaojiLi,Ying Wu, EVOLUTION OF ORGANIC POLLUTION IN THE CHANGJIANG RIVER ESTUARY IN THE PAST FIFTY YEARS, TRANSACTIONS OF OCEANOLOGY AND LIMNOLOGY , 02, 2007, 95-103.
44. Mu, DH, Song, HQ, Yan, SP. Gu, YJ, Li, DJ, Du, JZ. Bio-accumulation kinetics of radioruthenium in marine bivalves: Laboratory study, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 2007, 273(1): 215-219.
43.Yun Li, DaojiLi,JingliangTang,YimingWang,ZhigangLiu,PingxingDing,Songqin He, Phytoplankton Distribution and Variation in the Yangtze River Estuary and Its Adjacent Sea, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, 28(04), 2007, 720-729.
42. Du, JZ, Song, HQ, Mu, DH, Li, DJ, Yan, SP, Gu, YJ. Sorption/desorption of radioruthenium on the surface sediments of Daya Bay, China, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 2007, 273(1): 119-122.
41.Binlin Chen,Tao Fang, Daoji Li, Community Structure and Biodiversity Characteristics of Macrobenthos in the Costal Area of Lianyungang, JOURNAL OF EAST CHINA NORMAL UNIVERSITY(NATURAL SCIENCE) , 2007 ,02, 2-10.
40. Tao Fang;DaojiLi;LihuaYu;LeiGao;Lihua Zhang. Effects of irradiance and phosphate on growth of nanophytoplankton and picophytoplankton, ActaEcologicaSinica, 2006, 26(9),pp2783-2789.
39. Lihua Yu, Daoji Li, Tao Fang, Yun Li,Lei Gao, Distributions of DSi, DIN and changes of Si:N ratio on summer in Changjiang Estuary before and after storage of Three Gorges Reservoir, ACTA ECOLOGICA SINICA, 26( 09), 2006, 2818-2826.
38. Tao Fang, Daoji Li, Lihua Yu, Lei Gao, Lihua Zhang, Effect of irradiance and phosphate on growth of nanophytoplankton and picophytoplankton, ACTA ECOLOGICA SINICA, 26(09), 2006, 2784-2790.
37. Mu, DH. Du, JZ., Li, DJ, Song, HQ, Yan, SP, Gu, YJ. Sorption/desorption of radiozinc on the surface sediments, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 2006, 267(3):585-589.
36.Lei Gao,DaojiLi,LihuaYu,YanmingWang,DingjiangKong.Nutrient profile of interstitial water in Dongtan sediments of the Yangtze River estuary and its mathematical simulation,ActaSedimentologica Sinica,24(05), 2006, 723-732.
35. QizhenLiu;JiufaLi;GuiFu;WeichangLu;DaojiLi.Research on the adsorptive kinetic experiments on humus and its spacial variations in the Changjiang (Yangtze) estuary. Chinese Journal of Geochemistry, 2006,25(1):259-265
34.Lei Gao,DaojiLi,YanmingWang,LihuaYu,DingjiangKong,MeiLi,YunLi,TaoFang.Study on nutrient profile of interstitial water in tidal flat sediments of the largest turbidity zone in the ChangjiangEstuary,Environmental Science, 27( 09), 2006, 1745-1752.
33.Qizhen Liu,JiufaLi,WeihuaLi,DaojiLi,GuiFu.Distribution of Nutrients in the Southern Channel of the ChangjiangEstuary,Environmental Monitoring of China,22(01), 2006, 77-80. 32.Qizhen Liu,JiufaLi,WeichangLu,DaojiLi,HuantingShen.Review of organic flocculation of fine sediment in estuaries and its mechanism,Marine Science Bulletin,25(02), 2006, 75-79.
31.Tao Fang,DaojiLi,MaotianLi,ShuangDeng.Distribution and Seasonal Variation of Zoobenthos in Different Types of Sediments in Dongtan, Chongming, the Yangtze River Estuary,Marine Environmental Science, 25(01), 2006, 25-48.
30.Yong Cao,DaojiLi,JiyuChen,JingZhang.Field experiment on phosphorus limitation in the Yangtze river estuary,Marine Environmental Science,24(02), 2005, pp2-4.
29. Liang Jun;LiDaoji;LuLiqiong. Microsatellite variation between Japanese eel ( Anguilla japonica ) and European eel ( Anguilla anguilla ) , Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2005,23(4),pp448-454.
28.Yun Li,DaojiLi.Research Progress on Oxygen - free Photosynthetic Bacteria in the Sea,Marine Science Bulletin,23(04), 2004, 87-92.
27. Liu, SM, Zhang, J, Li, DJ. Phosphorus cycling in sediments of the Bohai and Yellow Seas, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 2004, 59(2): 209-218.
26.Ying Wu,JingZhang,DaojiLi.Migration and Circulation of Nutrients (N, P) in Wetlands,Marine Sciences,28(03), 2004, pp69-72.
25. Li, DJ, Daler, D. Ocean pollution from land-based sources: East China Sea, China, AMBIO, 2004, 33(1-2):107-113.
24.JunLiang,DaojiLi,LiqiongLu.Application Prospects of Biochips in Marine Bioscience,Marine Sciences,27( 03), 2003, 13-17.
23. Wu, Y, Zhang, J, Li DJ, Wei, H, Lu, RX. Isotope variability of particulate organic matter at the PN section in the East China Sea, Biogeochemistry, 2003, 65(1):31-49.
22.Xiqin Zhang,ErfengZhang,DaojiLi,JiyuChen.A preliminary study on the Change trend of water flowing from the Yangtze to the sea,Impact of the South - to - North Water Diversion Project on the Ecological Environment of the Yangtze River Estuary and Its Countermeasures.ChenJiyu, ed., East China Normal University Press,2003,Shanghai,Pp161-168. 21.Daoji Li,JingZhang,YingWu,YongCao,JunLiang.Impacts of Yangtze River Water Diversion on the Yangtze River Estuary and Adjacent Sea Area Ecosystem,Impact of the South - to - North Water Diversion Project on the Ecological Environment of the Yangtze River Estuary and Its Countermeasures.ChenJiyu, ed., East China Normal University Press,2003,Shanghai,pp186-195.
20.Jun Liang,DaojiLi,LiqiongLu.Microsatellite differences between Japanese Anguilla japonica and A. Anguilla,Oceanologia et Limnologia Sinica,34(4) 04, 2003, pp414-421.
19.Daoji Li,YongCao,JingZhang.Continuous Observations of Chlorophyll in the Red Tide of Verticilliumdahliae in the Yangtze River Estuary,China Environmental Science,22(05), 2002, 400-403.
18.Daoji Li,JingZhang,YingWu,JunLiang,DajiHuang.Oxygen loss in the ChangjiangEstuary,SCIENCE CHINA Earth Sciences,32(08), 2002, pp687-694.
17.Jun Liang,DaojiLi,JingZhang.Application of molecular biology techniques in biological oceanography,Marine Sciences,26(08), 2002, 44-47.
16. Chen Jiyu, Li Daoji, Regulation of the Changjiang Estuary: Past, Present and Future, J. Chen et al. (eds.), Engineered Coasts, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002, pp 185-197 15.Yong Cao,DaojiLi,JingZhang.Advances in iron limitation of marine phytoplankton,Marine Science Bulletin,21(06), 2002, pp84-90.
14.Daoji Li,JingZhang,LihuaZhang,BanglinZhang,JiyuChen.Preliminary Study on Surface Characteristics of Suspended Particles in the ChangjiangEstuary,Journal of Sediment Research,05, 2001, pp37-41.
13. Daoji Li, Jing Zhang, Ying Wu,Yian Lin, Hongtao Chen, Vertical Spatial Responses on Nutrient and Light Limitations of Pelagic Photosynthesis in the Yellow Sea, China. Impact of Interface Exchange on the Biogeochemical Processes of the Yellow and East China Sea, edited by G.H.Hong, J. Zhang and C.S. Chung, Bumshin Press, Seoul. 2001. Pp99-116. 12. Chen, JY, Li, DJ, Chen, SL. Progress of estuarine research in China over last 50 years, Science in China Series B-Chemistry, 2001, 44: 1-9. 11.QinWang,JunLi,DaojiLi,JiyuChen.The formation, evolution and control of the riverbed reverse gradient in the middle reaches of the HuaiheRiver,Journal of Sediment Research, 01, 2000, pp50-55.
10.Daoji Li,JunLi,JiyuChen,XiqinChen,BanglinChen.Suspended Particulate Matter Research in Yangtze River Estuary,Oceanologia et Limnologia Sinica,31(03), 2000, pp296-301. 9. Chen Jiyu, Li Daoji, Lu Jianjian. Eco-Engineering of Jiuduansha Island Caused by Pudong International Airport Construction in Changjiang Estuary, Shanghai, China.Proceedings of International Conference on Engineering and Technological Sciences 2000, Edited by Jian Song and Ganshi Zhou, Chinese Academy of Engineering, 2000, Beijing. Science Press.Pp48-55.
8.Jiyu Chen,JunLi,DaojiLi.The development of Zhoushan archipelago port has broad prospects,Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin,9( 02), 2000, pp174-176.
7.Qin Wang,DaojiLi,QinhaiMeng,JiyuChen.Dynamics, Geomorphology and Evolution Mechanism of Huaihe River Estuaries in the Course of Capturing Huaihe River from the Yellow River,Oceanologia et LimnologiaSinica, 30(6), pp752-757, 1999.
6. Chen Jiyu, Li Daoji, Yao Yanming, Li Jun, JinWenhua.Marine Hazards in Coastal Areas and Human Action against Them- A Case Study of the Changjiang Estuary and Qiantang River. Chin. J. Oceanol. Limnol.1999, Vol.17, No.2, pp199-154.
5. Chen, JY, Li, DJ, Chen, BL, Hu, FX, Zhu, HF, Liu, CZ. The processes of dynamic sedimentation in the Changjiang Estuary, Journal of Sea Research, 1999, 41(1-2): 129-140. 4.DaojiLi.Research of Suspended Particulate Matter in the Estuary: Flow Cytometry,Journal of East China Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 1997, 01, pp111-112.
3.Chen Jiyu, Li Daoji.Comparison of Ecological Environment between Dongtan and Jiuduansha in Shanghai,Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin,1997, 6(3), pp284-287.
2.Chen Jiyu, Li Daoji.Application of FACScan flow cytometer in the study of suspended particles in estuaries, Transaction of Oceanology and Limnology, 1996, 03, pp78-83.
1.DaojiLi.Dynamics of photosynthesis and ecophysiological characteristics in planktonic diatoms Skeletonemacostatum, Journal of East China Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 1996, 02, pp 84-91.
Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Progress Award (1999)
The 9th Shanghai Dawn Scholar (2003)
Jiu San Society of Shanghai outstanding members (2006-2011)
other Achievement :
Ministry of Education, the backbone of innovative team members (2004)
Member of the Innovation Research Group of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (2007)