Room A343, SKLEC Building, 500 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai 200241, China
October 2010 – January 2016: Ph.D. at Water Resource department of Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC) and Water Engineering and Management department of Faculty of Engineering Technology, University of Twente, the Netherlands
September 2007– July 2010: M.Sc. student and PhD student at State Key Laboratory of Estuarine and Coastal Research (SKLEC), East China Normal University, Shanghai, China. Major interests: Remote sensing. Directly promoted as a PhD candidate. Supervisor:
September 2003 – July 2007: Bachelor of Engineering in College of Mining Technology, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan, China. Obtained the Bachelor of Engineering degree on Urban and Rural Planning & Resource Management.
2020 – Present, Associate Professor, State Key Laboratory of Estuarine and Coastal Research (SKLEC), East China Normal University
2016 – 2019, Postdoc，State Key Laboratory of Estuarine and Coastal Research (SKLEC), East China Normal University
- Huang, Y., Chen, Z., Tian, B., Zhou, C., Wang, J., Ge, Z., & Tang, J.* (2020). Tidal effects on ecosystem CO2 exchange in a Phragmites salt marsh of an intertidal shoal. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, Minor revision.
- Meng, L., Huang, Y.*, Zhu, N., Chen, Z., & Li, X. (2020). Mapping properties of vegetation in a tidal salt marsh from multi-spectral satellite imagery using the SCOPE model. International Journal of Remote Sensing, Accepted.
- Huang, Y., Guo, H., Chen, X., Chen, Z., van der Tol, C., Zhou, Y., & Tang, J.* (2019). Meteorological controls on evapotranspiration over a coastal salt marsh ecosystem under tidal influence. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 279, 107755.
- Huang, Y., Zhang, T., Wu, W., Zhou, Y., & Tian, B.* (2017). Rapid risk assessment of wetland degradation and loss in low-lying coastal zone of Shanghai, China. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal, 23(1), 82-97.
- Huang, Y.*, Salama, M. S., Su, Z., Velde, R. v. d., Zheng, D., Krol, M. S., et al. (2016). Effects of Roughness Length Parameterizations on Regional-Scale Land Surface Modeling of Alpine Grasslands in the Yangtze River Basin. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 17(4), 1069-1085.
- Huang, Y.*, Salama, M. S., Krol, M. S., Su, Z., Hoekstra, A. Y., Zeng, Y., & Zhou, Y. (2015). Estimation of human-induced changes in terrestrial water storage through integration of GRACE satellite detection and hydrological modeling: A case study of the Yangtze River basin. Water Resources Research, 51(10), 8494-8516. [Research Highlight by WCRP/GEWEX：https://www.gewex.org/research-highlights-index/]
- Huang, Y.*, Salama, M. S., Krol, M. S., van der Velde, R., Hoekstra, A. Y., Zhou, Y., & Su, Z. (2013). Analysis of long-term terrestrial water storage variations in the Yangtze River basin. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 17(5), 1985-2000.
- Huang, Y., Zhou, Y.*, Li, X., Kuang, R., & Zheng, Z. (2009). Two Strategies for Remote Sensing Classification Accuracy Improvement of Salt Marsh Vegetation: A Case Study in Chongming Dongtan. Paper presented at the 2009 2nd International Congress on Image and Signal Processing.