(20) Guo Chao, Jin Zhongwu, Guo Leicheng *, Lu Jinyuo, Ren Yue, Zhou Yinjun, 2020. On the cumulative dam impact in the upper Changjiang River: Streamflow and sediment load changes. CATENA 184, 104250, doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2019.104250.
(19) Guo Leicheng, Su Ni*, Ian Townend, Wang Zheng Bing, Zhu Chunyan, Zhang Yuning, Wang Xianye, He Qing, 2019. From the headwater to the delta: A synthesis of the basin-scale sediment load regime in the Changjiang River. Earth-Science Review,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102900
(18) Cai Huayang, H.H.G., Savenije, Erwan Garel, Zhang Xinyi, Guo Leicheng, Zhang Min, Liu Feng*, Yang Qingshu, 2019. Seasonal behavior of tidal damping and residual water level slope in the Yangtze River estuary: identifying the critical position and river discharge for maximum tidal damping. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 23, 2779-2794.
(17) Cai Huayang, Zhang Xianyi, Zhang Min *, Guo Leicheng, Liu Feng, Yang Qingshu, 2019. Impacts of Three Gorges Dam's operation on spatial-temporal patterns of tide-river dynamics in the Yangtze River estuary, China. Ocean Sciences 15, 583-599.
(16) Zhu Chunyan, Guo Leicheng *, D.S. van Maren, Tian Bo, Wang Xianye, He Qing, Wang Zheng Bing, 2019. Decadal morphological evolution of the mouth zone of the Yangtze Estuary in response to human interventions. Earth Surface and Landform Processes,doi.org/10.1002/esp.4647.
(15) Guo Leicheng *, Wang Zheng Bing, Ian Townend, He Qing, 2019. Quantification of tidal asymmetry in varying tidal environments.Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans 124, 773-787.
(14) Xie Weiming, He Qing*, Wang Xianye, Guo Leicheng, Zhang Keqi, 2019. Role of mudflat-creek sediment exchanges in intertidal sedimentary processes. Journal of Hydrology 567, 351-360.
(13) Guo Leicheng *, Mathew Brand, Brett F. Sanders, Efi Foufoula-Georgia, Eric Stein, 2018. Tidal asymmetry and its variability in a short basin and implications on residual sediment transport and basin management. Advances in Water Resources 121, 1-8.
(12) Guo Leicheng *, Su Ni, Zhu Chunyan, He Qing. 2018. How have the river discharges and sediment loads changed in the Changjiang River basin downstream of the Three Gorges Dam? Journal of Hydrology 560, 259-274.
(11) Zhao Jie, Guo Leicheng *, He Qing, Wang Zheng Bing, D.S. van Maren, Wang Xianye, 2018. An analysis on half century morphological changes in the Changjiang Estuary: spatial variability under natural processes and human intervention. Journal of Marine Systems 181, 25-36.
(10) Guo Chao, He Qing*, Bram C. van Prooijen, Guo Leicheng, Andrew J. Manning, Sarah Bass, 2018. Investigation of flocculation dynamics under changing hydrodynamic forcing on an intertidal mudflat. Marine Geology 395, 120-132.
(9) Xie Weiming, He Qing*, Zhang Keqi, Guo Leicheng, Wang Xianye, Shen Jian, 2017. Impacts of human modification and natural variations on short-term morphological changes in estuarine tidal flats. Estuaries and Coasts, 1-15, doi.org/10.1007/s12237-017-0352-9.
(8) Xie Weiming, He Qing*, Zhang Keqi, Guo Leicheng, Wang Xianye, Shen Jian, Cui Zheng, 2017. Application of terrestrial laser scanner on tidal flat morphology at a typhoon event time scale, Geomorphology 292, 47-58.
(7) Guo Chao, He Qing*, Guo Leicheng, Johan C. Winterwerp, 2016. A study of in-situ sediment flocculation in the turbidity maxima of the Yangtze Estuary, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 191, 1-9.
(6) Guo Leicheng *, Mick van der Wegen, Zheng Bing Wang, Dano Roelvink, He Qing, 2016. Exploring the impacts of multiple tidal constituents and varying river flow on long-term, large scale estuarine morphodynamics by means of a 1D model. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface 120, 1000-1022, doi:10.1002/2016JF003821.
(5) Guo Leicheng *, Mick van der Wegen, Zheng Bing Wang, Dano Roelvink, He Qing, 2015. Long-term, process-based morphodynamic modeling of a fluvio-deltaic system, Part I: the role of river discharge. Continental Shelf Research 109, 95-111.
(4) Guo Leicheng *, Mick van der Wegen, David A. Jay, Pascal Matte, Zheng Bing Wang, Dano Roelvink, He Qing, 2015. River-tide dynamics: exploration of nonstationary and nonlinear tidal behavior in the Yangtze River estuary. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans 120, 3499-3521, doi:10.1002/2014JC010491.
(3) Guo Leicheng*, Mick van der Wegen, Dano Roelvink, Qing He, 2015. Exploration of impact of seasonal river discharge variations on estuarine morphodynamic behavior. Coastal Engineering 95, 105-116.
(2) Guo Leicheng*, Mick van der Wegen, Dano Roelvink, Qing He, 2014. The role of river flow and tidal asymmetry on 1D estuarine morphodynamics. Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface 119, 2315-2334, doi: 10.1002/2014JF003110.
(1) Guo Leicheng, He Qing*, 2011. Freshwater flocculation of suspended sediments in the Yangtze River, China. Ocean Dynamics 61(2-3), 371-386.